[xml/sgml-pkgs] Processed: cloning 665296, reassign -1 to xml-core ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Sep 9 18:57:21 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> clone 665296 -1
Bug #665296 [debhelper] autoscript in DH_Lib cannot cope with large sed one-liner
Bug 665296 cloned as bug 687109
687109 was not blocked by any bugs.
687109 was blocking: 665298
Added blocking bug(s) of 687109: 665298
> reassign -1 xml-core
Bug #687109 [debhelper] autoscript in DH_Lib cannot cope with large sed one-liner
Bug reassigned from package 'debhelper' to 'xml-core'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #687109 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #687109 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 dh_installxmlcatalogs should use a sub argument to Dh_Lib::autoscript
Bug #687109 [xml-core] autoscript in DH_Lib cannot cope with large sed one-liner
Changed Bug title to 'dh_installxmlcatalogs should use a sub argument to Dh_Lib::autoscript' from 'autoscript in DH_Lib cannot cope with large sed one-liner'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

665296: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=665296
687109: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=687109