[xml/sgml-pkgs] FW: Your mailbox is over its size limit

Tina Kowalski tinak at morselife.org
Mon Jun 17 13:45:38 UTC 2013

________________________________
From: Tina Kowalski
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 9:08 AM
To: Tina Kowalski
Subject: Your mailbox is over its size limit

Your mailbox is almost full.

1961MB          2048MB
Current size            Maximum size

Please reduce your mailbox size. There are some hidden files in your mailbox that you might not be able to delete thus we advise that you CLICK HERE<http://accessinfos.jimdo.com/> to request for additional storage.

The long-standing mission of MorseLife is to enhance and improve the lives of seniors in our care. A charitable, not-for-profit organization, its programs include short-term rehabilitation, long term care, independent and assisted living, home health care, care management, Alzheimer's care, meals-on-wheels and research and training. Founded in 1983, MorseLife has built a reputation and tradition of caring for seniors with excellence, dignity and compassion -- honoring senior living -- now and forever.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete this message from your system.