[xml/sgml-pkgs] (no subject)

Robert Walter c.kalisa at bk.rw
Tue Jun 18 01:29:56 UTC 2013

>From Robert Walter (For Trustees)
Managing Partner (Stevens & Walter)
London - United Kingdom.

Notification of Bequest

On behalf of Stevens and Walter Chambers, Trustees and Executors of the
estate of Late Kaiser Hartmann, I once again try to notify you as my
earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you
again by this same email address.

Please if I reach you, as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon
as possible for further details.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours sincerely,
Robert Walter

The content of this email and any attachment(s) are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, retention, duplication, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply email, do not use or share it. Subject to applicable law, we may monitor, review, retain and archive copies of electronic communications travelling through our networks/systems, without further notice or consent.  We cannot guarantee this transmission to be secure or error-free and such information could have been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or otherwise be adversely affected or unsafe to use. Accordingly, whilst we will use commercially reasonable procedures to check for the then most commonly known viruses and notwithstanding any collateral contract, warranty or representation, we shall not have any liability to you on any basis, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any error or omission arising from or in connection with this electronic transmission.
All rights reserved. Bank of Kigali is regulated by the National Bank of Rwanda.