[Debichem-devel] making debichem Maintainer

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Thu Aug 16 19:20:39 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 01:14:48AM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> This list is hosted by debian.org and it is probably checked with spam
> detection tools like spamassassin. The alioth lists are not checked (to
> my knowledge).

At least nowadays they are, I asked about it:

<buxy> azeem: greylisting / spamassassin / clamav, the usual stuff but
	there's still spam going through

He couldn't tell me how to switch off moderation notices, or whether
this is possible at all.

So I guess we should go with an open list for now, and see how that
goes, what do you think?

Michael