[Debichem-devel] status of BODR

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sun Feb 25 07:26:50 CET 2007

Am Sonntag, den 25.02.2007, 07:44 +0100 schrieb Egon Willighagen:

> I contacted the FTP team (after Daniel advice), and got a forward of the
> original REJECT email. This is what is wrong with the package:
>
> 1. it comes with GPL licensed bibtexml XSLT sheets [1]
>
> stupid that I had not realized this; will package this as separate package.

As you want. But it only makes sense, if you change the bodr-source to
use the separate package, not the files shipped with the source. This
probably means, that you need to create a catalog for the XSLT files and
install it with the Debian package and change the xslt-path in
elements/Makefile.am to some kind of generic location. The
bibtexml-package should probably be part of the debian-xml-sgml VCS
(SVN/svn-buildpackage or CVS/cvs-buildpackage).

> 2. the debian/copyright is incomplete
>
> not sure what is missing yet, but will look into that

The bibtexml copyright and license are missing here. This file must
contain all copyright and license information of the whole source.

Regards, Daniel