[Debichem-devel] Re: [Debichem-commits] r325 - in /unstable/gausssum/debian: changelog control patches/00list patches/05_gausssum_py.dpatch patches/06_image_path.dpatch rules setup.py

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue Feb 27 06:16:14 CET 2007

Am Dienstag, den 27.02.2007, 04:33 +0000 schrieb
> Author: lidaobing-guest
> Date: Tue Feb 27 05:33:43 2007
> New Revision: 325

[..]
I did some further clean-up. One things I did was to add the MimeType
field to the .desktop file (JFTR: without this field in the .desktop
file, dh_desktop doesn't make much sense in debian/rules). I tested with
the GAMESS and Gaussian Log formats, which worked. But which format is
meant with "HyperChem"? chemical/x-hin (the HyperChem file format)
doesn't seem to be read. Did I maybe miss some more formats?

Regards, Daniel