[Debichem-devel] DM application for Daniel Leidert

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert at wgdd.de
Thu Jan 3 23:40:07 UTC 2008

Hello,

I would like to apply to be a Debian Maintainer.

I have agree to the Debian Social Contract, the Debian Free Software
Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policy.

I currently maintain around 20 source packages for the Debian
distribution. The main projects I work for are the Debian XML/SGML and
the debichem group. In the latter I also help with some other packages.

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=daniel.leidert@wgdd.de

Becoming a DM is a good chance to reduce the workload for my sponsor and
speed up package maintenance a bit.

ATM a work with just one sponsor for all of my packages, so I guess,
this is the only person, who can really tell something about my work:
Michael Banck. In the past Leo "costela" Antunes sponsored my bluefish
package, before I decided to be sponsored by just one person (made
everything easier). Some other one-time sponsors were: Ardo van
Rangelrooij, Adam Di Carlo, Wolfgang Borgert (all of them sponsored
XML/SGML related packages, however this is also done by Michael atm).

If you want to know more, well, then just ask ;)

Regards, Daniel