[Debichem-devel] gchemutils browser plugins

Jordan Mantha mantha at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 29 20:15:46 UTC 2008

Thanks Daniel for working on getting 0.8.6 uploaded and adding the
galeon and epiphany deps for gcu-plugin. However, I do have a question
about these. For me on Ubuntu I still have to link libmozgcu.{la,so} to
/usr/lib/epiphany/2.20/plugins/ to get it to work (but it does work
which is cool). I'm not exactly sure why the epiphany directory is
version specific but we should probably figure something out. Galeon
similarly looks to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/ for the plugin. Shall we
include these in gcu-plugin.links ?

-Jordan