[Debichem-devel] Science VCS at alioth (Was: Science linguistics and debian-science SVN repository at alioth)

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Thu May 15 21:12:14 UTC 2008

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:

> Le mardi 13 mai 2008 à 07:57 +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>> Well, I left out Chemestry and I also left out Biology because we
>> just have strong teams who care for this.  I think we should not try
>> to draw developers from DebiChem of Debian-Med.  IMHO having such
>> a directory in our VCS is OK because people will seek for it at
>> some point in time but I would rather drop a README there that points
>> people to the relevant teams.
> OK, I commited this file:
> http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/debian-science?rev=140&view=rev
> Don't hesitate to update them

Just updated a link to Debian-Med VCS.  I would suggest to DebiChem should
do something similar to avoid confusion.

>> So my personal advise for you would be to start contact with DebiChem
>> people.  These guys are the next target to turn into a fully grown CDD. ;-)
> I will do !

Just did it as well to make some more noise. ;-)

> Thanks again for your support, help and advice

Sure.  As I said I would like to help as good as I can - but I can not
lead the project.  My strong hint is to attract more people who are pulling
the rope in the same direction.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--