[Debichem-devel] cclib_1.0.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Mark Hymers mhy at debian.org
Wed Apr 20 22:48:18 UTC 2011

On Wed, 20, Apr, 2011 at 11:39:51PM +0200, Michael Banck spoke thus..
> > "4.1 This EULA grants you the right to use the Software for internal purposes
> > only. Using Software for consulting services is explicitly forbidden."
>
> ADF is not part of the package and is not being used during the package
> building.
>
> All we do is include ADF output for non-"scientific publication"
> purposes, or to be precise, as part of the test suite.
>
> If that is not allowed according to your opinion, I guess we will have
> to remove those, pity.

These source files are trivially not DFSG free and so cannot be included
in main even if they're not used in the binary build.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture