[Debichem-devel] rdkit: Re-packaging and versioning

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sat Oct 29 12:38:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm currently checking our repository and stumbled over rdkit missing
the watch file. I found that this package has been re-packaged, but it
is missing a README.source file explaining why. A quick check revealed,
that the Docs/ directory has been removed. What's the reason?

Further the versioning is IMO not optimal. What if upstream had released
2011_06_2? Can we change to 2011.06.01 instead of the current
versioning? For the current release it would be 2011.09.1.

Regards, Daniel