[Debichem-devel] List of prospective packages

Sébastien Buchoux sebastien.buchoux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:07:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 04/25/2012 05:15 PM, Michael Banck wrote:
> I went through a pile of papers today and added what I believed were
> open source projects to PROSPECTIVE_PACKAGES in the debichem subversion
> root.  The current list is below, if somebody is intersted in packaging
> any of them, let us know.
> [snip]
> * MDAnalysis
> ** http://code.google.com/p/mdanalysis/
> ** http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcc.21787/abstract
> ** GPLv2, BSD

I've already packaged MDAnalysis (as well as python-griddataformats, a
dependency) and uploaded the packages on Alioth. Both packages "just"
need support from a senior dev to make it to the Debian archive.

Locations:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debichem/packages/python-mdanalysis.git

and

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debichem/packages/python-griddataformats.git