[Debichem-devel] List of prospective packages

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Apr 26 11:44:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 05:15:38PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> (Andreas, I have not added those package as WNPP for the task pages
> because I think that we should only add packages there which we
> definitely want to have in wheezy and should get packaged at most
> mid-term.  Otherwise, we end up with a couple of dead and misleading
> entries on the web sentinel)

That's fine for me.  I admit that the current prospective package list
of Debian Med is probably not very heavily used by *external* users.  I
look regularly into it if I stumble upon some software and it is a good
way to remember and add remarks in public.  Its a question of your
workflow - if it does not fit there is no reason to follow this
approach.  I would definitely not try to create "just another longish
list of software in field X" - that's pretty useless and I only add
something which was somehow connected to what we are doing.

BTW, I really like it that you also gathered the relevant publications.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de