[Debichem-devel] Looking for sponsor to promote a new package OSRA

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue Dec 16 21:59:51 UTC 2014

Am Montag, den 15.12.2014, 17:47 +0100 schrieb Dmitry Katsubo:

> I am looking for mentor/sponsor who can help me with packaging of the
> project OSRA (http://sourceforge.net/p/osra/). Most of work is already
> done, and all necessary basic things are in trunk. However I need
> somebody to make a review and help in fixing further issues.

Well, I did the work in
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debichem/wnpp/osra/, see also
http://bugs.debian.org/682760. Maybe you want to compare your work and
also take over #682760.

Which issues are left?

> The software is written on C++, so the knowledge of this language (and
> quirks) is very welcomed.
>
> Thanks in advance for volunteering.

Well, basically I'd offer you sponsoring, as I already tried to package
OSRA.

But I need to see your work. At best you have an alioth account and
apply for the debichem team, so we can give you permissions to upload to
our SVN/GIT repository. You can then make your own path at sf.net [1] an
svn:external definition (or vice-versa). How would you like to proceed?

JFTR: How did you solve
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=582575? That issue was
holding back OSRA for a long time.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/osra/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/package/linux/debian/