[Debichem-devel] xulrunner-dev is gone

Mike Hommey mh at glandium.org
Wed Jun 11 02:47:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just uploaded iceweasel 30 to unstable, which is the first version not
to provide xulrunner-dev. Instead, there is an iceweasel-dev package,
and it most certainly has things missing. Read: I *know* there are
things missing. I just don't know what specifically reverse build deps
would need.

This is where I need your assistance: could you try building your
packages against iceweasel-dev and see what they are bugging about?
Please file bugs against iceweasel-dev for anything missing you'd
encounter.

I *will* eventually get to doing the research myself, but it would
really be helpful if you could beat me to it :)

Cheers,

Mike