[Debichem-devel] Please review my changes to elpa package

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sat Nov 21 17:21:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

there's a new upstream (2015.11.001) available, and while the libary
version is almost the same (libelpa.so.3.0.2 vs. libelpa.so.3.0.1), they
changed some function signatures:

 function solve_evp_real_2stage(na, nev, a, lda, ev, q, ldq, nblk,        &
+                               matrixCols,                               &
                                  mpi_comm_rows, mpi_comm_cols,           &
                                  mpi_comm_all, THIS_REAL_ELPA_KERNEL_API,&
                                  useQR) result(success)

So as a head-up, I think this needs further investigation before going
forward - I contacted the CP2K developers about it and will see about
contacting ELPA upstream if they haven't been in touch with them yet.

Michael