[Debichem-devel] Avogadro/experimental

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Sat Nov 21 19:30:30 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

yes, I used git for my work on avogadro, but committed it on
github (just not to loose the work), because was not sure,
whether this decision will be supported by debichem-team.

Feel free to grab it from there [1]. "Experimental" version is
in the branch "new_upload".

[1] https://github.com/gladk/avogadro-debian

Best regards

Anton