[Debichem-devel] [Outreachy] pymol

merlettaia merlettaia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 10:09:31 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,
I've added copyright information to debian/copyright (for UIUC and various
font files from upstream's layer1/).
Can you check it? I've kept UIUC license since it differs in 1st paragraph
from BSD-3-clause mentioned at d/copyright.
Also layer1/FontTTF.h has complex license, I copied it as it is.
I've checked everything with cme fix dpkg-copyright.

--
Best wishes,
Tanya.