[Debichem-devel] Build time test failure with GROMACS 2018 (Was: request for building beta release of GROMACS 2018)

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:25:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

As noted in the other thread, adding openssh-client has improved matters,
but exposed that the MPI environment is not correctly initialized by
default. However one would do so for any normal user-space node that would
install such packages would work perfectly well - I just don't know what
that is. Any time I've tried the Ubuntu openmpi package it's just worked.

Skipping the CTest label MpiTest is entirely reasonable, at least for now.

Mark