[Debichem-devel] Commits lost in openbabel repository on salsa

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert at wgdd.de
Fri Apr 6 11:11:03 UTC 2018

> On 04/05/2018 04:24 PM, Andrius Merkys wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I noticed that after the migration from subversion
>> (svn+ssh://anonscm.debian.org/svn/debichem/unstable/openbabel) to salsa
>> (https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/openbabel) openbabel seems to
>> miss commits from r6612 onwards, including my packaging of openbabel
>> v2.4.1. Could these commits be restored?
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> Andrius
>>

> Wouldn't it be better to re-import the repository with
>  gbp import-dscs --debsnap --pristine-tar ?

Please don't. In this special case this will mixup the unstable and
experimental packaging. But that's what we have branches for.

Really everything has been migrated. I checked almost every repositories
history myself. Only some really old Ubuntu packaging stuff has been
dropped. If you think, something is missing, please send me a mail and I
will look into it.

Regards, Daniel