[Debichem-devel] Commits lost in openbabel repository on salsa

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert at wgdd.de
Fri Apr 6 10:57:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

> I noticed that after the migration from subversion
> (svn+ssh://anonscm.debian.org/svn/debichem/unstable/openbabel) to salsa
> (https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/openbabel) openbabel seems to miss
> commits from r6612 onwards, including my packaging of openbabel v2.4.1.
> Could these commits be restored?

There isn't anything missing. The packaging of version 2.4 is in the
'experimental' branch. It wasn't a good idea to do the packaging of this
version in the subversion unstable branch anyway. That's why I split this
off during the svn->git transition. Please report to me, if you find any
problem with this setup.

BTW: The transition has not yet been done (and still needs to be done).

Regards, Daniel