[Debichem-devel] Test

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Mon Apr 16 13:18:03 BST 2018

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 02:59:24PM +0000, Michael Banck wrote:
> Test

Alioth mailing lists have been shut down last weekend, the
debichem-devel mailing list has been migrated to
alioth-lists.debian.net as a stop-gap measure.

I propose we try to migrate debichem-devel to lists.debian.org, as
debichem at lists.debian.org, at least for general development discussions.

The main question would be whether we should use that list as
Maintainer: as well as that seems to be not very welcome according to
e.g.  https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/AliothMigration . Probably it makes
sense to keep using debichem-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org for that as
long as possible, what do other think?

Michael