[Debichem-devel] Blends team on alioth created (Was: Moving debichem blends package from SVN to Salsa)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Feb 21 14:38:22 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 01:57:55PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 01:29:53PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I want to move the Blends metapackage source to Salsa in the next weeks.
>
> Which parent project? I guess it makes sense to have it as
>
> salsa.debian.org/debichem/debichem-blends, or what were your plans?

I've just created a Blends team[1] and added several contributors as
group members to simplify access.  Those who were quite active recently
have owner permissions.

> > while version 0.0.6 is released meanwhile.
>
> Oops, I've committed the final changelog now and tagged it.

Thanks.

> > Do you intend to do the SVN to Git migration yourself?
>
> You're welcome to do it, once we've figured out where it should go to.

OK, I start with some less relevant remainings in SVN and will later
move debichem to Salsa.

If somebody beats me in moving some pet-blend I'm perfectly fine if I do
not need to do everything on my own. ;-)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team

--