[Debichem-devel] Transition of openbabel 2.3.2+dfsg-3+b2 -> 2.4.1-2

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert at wgdd.de
Sat Jun 23 21:37:44 BST 2018

Hi,

He probably can't do this himself, because one needs master permissions to merge branches. Either give them or clone the repository, make the changes and request a merge of your changes (gitlab style).

I'd also suggest, to do it the other way around: use the existing experimental branch to prepare the upload, upload to unstable, then merge back. IMO that's cleaner and the (missing) merge permissions won't stop Andrius.

My 2 cents,
Daniel

---- Michael Banck schrieb ----