[Debichem-devel] Transition of openbabel 2.3.2+dfsg-3+b2 -> 2.4.1-2

Andrius Merkys andrius.merkys at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 19:04:25 BST 2018

Hello,

On 06/25/2018 11:12 PM, Michael Banck wrote:
> Sorry, can't help you with that as I don't use git-buildpackage.  Most
> of the repositories don't have the upstream code and personally I don't
> see a reason to add it.

I see. Nevertheless, I have found a way to build the package using the current layout.

> Do you have a git tree somewhere where you did change to the 2.4 branch
> or did you just test-build the other packages and made sure everything
> is fine?

I have developed experimental/2.4 branch in the days before the svn -> git migration, so I have test-rebuilt the r-depends using openbabel packages built then (the same ones as in the experimental).

I have merged the experimental/2.4 branch into master in a fork, and now submitted a MR [1] to the debichem's openbabel repository.

Best wishes,
Andrius

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/openbabel/merge_requests/2

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, SaulÄ—tekio al. 7, room V325