[Debichem-devel] dl-poly-classic_1.10+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sun Mar 4 10:20:00 UTC 2018

Hi Thorsten,

On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 09:00:10PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> having the license text as pdf file looks rather strange.
>
> Anyway, can you please tell me how I can create
>  ./dl_class_1.9/manual/JavaGUI.pdf
>  ./dl_class_1.9/manual/USRMAN.pdf

You can import and edit it in Libre Office pretty reasonably, and then
save it again as a PDF. At least USRMAN.pdf, the JavaGUI.pdf isn't
relevant as we don't ship the GUI anyway.

If you are saying that I should remove the user manual for DL_POLY
Classic to be accepted in Debian, I guess I will have to do that, but I
don't see how that benefits our users.

Michael