[Debichem-devel] Packaging of spglib

Andrius Merkys andrius.merkys at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 06:46:48 UTC 2018

On 03/27/2018 08:02 PM, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> Not sure that I understand the question correctly.
> I would expect that breaking changes in the minor versions are wrong by
> design. But in general it is the maintainers decision which version to
> support. If a new version introduces problems then it makes sense to
> resolve the problems ( for example by talking to upstream) before
> uploading the package.

I agree. I have finished packaging spglib in
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/spglib (in science-team as the
initial packaging had been done there by Yann Pouillon). Now I am
looking for a sponsor for it.

Best,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325