[Debichem-devel] disabling PeIGS in libglobalarrays-dev

Drew Parsons dparsons at debian.org
Wed Jan 8 05:08:23 GMT 2020

The most recent amd64 build is
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=nwchem&arch=amd64&ver=6.8.1-5%2Bb3&stamp=1576965497&raw=0

It shows our nwchem is linked to GA via -lga.

The only explicit reference to GA in the build configuration
(https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/nwchem/blob/master/debian/rules)
is
EXTERNAL_GA_PATH=/usr.  Michael probably has a better idea than me what
will happen if we remove EXTERNAL_GA_PATH (nwchem's src/GNUmakefile
shows it will trigger a local GA build if not set, cf.
https://github.com/nwchemgit/nwchem/blob/5916e7e0c3cd0c508123e9a5aede2cdde1f01bbb/src/GNUmakefile#L97
).

Drew