[Debichem-devel] disabling PeIGS in libglobalarrays-dev

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 04:27:06 GMT 2020

Does the NWChem package actually use the GA package? That requires hacking NWChem build to not use the included GA, unless I’ve missed something. Maybe it’s obvious to you all but I haven’t looked at the Debian build logs in detail.

In any case, I am sorry NWChem and GA are messy. I’ve done my best to help over the past ten years but there is a lot I can’t do for various reasons.

Jeff