[Debichem-devel] mdanalysis_1.0.0+dfsg1-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Sean Whitton ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Jan 20 21:00:08 GMT 2021

+----------------------+
|   REJECT reasoning   |
+----------------------+

License and copyright information for CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md missing.

deploy_master_docs.sh is based on someone else's work; may have different
license/copyright.

install_hole.sh should probably go into contrib not main; I suggest filtering
it out of the tarball.

AUTHORS says the logo has a different, and indeed DFSG-non-free license.

analysis\density.py is based on someone else's work and is GPL-3 not GPL-2.
There might be a license compatibility issue here; I have not thought it
through.  Similarly analysis/pca.py, analysis/polymer.py and others.  Please
check all.

Additional copyright claim of Oliver Beckstein in analysis\helanal.py.

+----------------------+
|    Other comments    |
+----------------------+

change_release.sh, install_all.sh has a different license.

+----------------------+
|         N.B.         |

This review may not be exhaustive.  Please check your source package
against your d/copyright and the ftpmaster REJECT-FAQ, throughly,
before uploading to NEW again.

Thank you for your time and contribution!

Sean

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.