[Design-devel] Design BoF #2: Uniform design for blends

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Aug 8 15:28:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Our design BoF last Sunday had a very succesful attendance - so
succesful that the initial round of sharing input took all the time of
the BoF! :-)

We therefore have another BoF today Tuesday at 15:30-16:20 in Woody:
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/220/

Topic will this time be more specifically about the upcoming package
"uniform" implementing a framework for uniformly "dressing up" look and
feel of Debian packages, which is particularly interesting for blends
but also fit other needs.

Anyone is welcome to participate in this work, or to just listen in.

Sadly no video coverage this time, but again we will take Gobby notes:

    infinote://gobby.debian.org/debconf17/bof/design-uniform

 - Jonas