[Design-devel] Akira package

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Sun Mar 14 20:46:35 GMT 2021

Hi Patrick and debian-mentors,

[ This email has Reply-To and Mail-Followup-To only to design list ]

Quoting Patrick Vavrina (2021-03-14 20:11:49)
> Le 14 mars 2021 à 20:06, Patrick Vavrina <patrick at club-linux.ch> a
> écrit : I am looking for a sponsor in order to maintain a package.
> Later improving my status to Debian Maintainer would a good thing.
>
> I’m interested in this application:
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/akira
>
> If you have other packages to propose me, I am open to discuss with
> you.

For debian-mentors: I've already replied to a similar post:
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/design-devel/2021-March/000343.html

I think for Akria specifically it makes most sense that we continue that
other conversation and leave debian-mentors out of it.

Seeking sponsorship/mentorship at the mentors list makes good sense,
just please note that I am _not_ subscribed there and cross-posting to
to multiple lists is confusing at best, so please post separately to
each list.

[ This email has Reply-To and Mail-Followup-To only to design list ]

Kind regards,

 - Jonas