[Design-devel] Theme contribution for debian 12

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Tue Aug 30 16:20:34 BST 2022

Hi Juliette,

Quoting Juliette Taka (2022-08-29 21:40:35)
> I was wondering if a theme / wallpaper contest would be held for the
> next Debian release?

Official Debian wallpaper is handled by the Debian Desktop team:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop

The Design team is about designability of Debian more high-level - e.g.
maintaining the wiki page https://wiki.debian.org/Design to try cover
the wilderness of design-related activities and resources in Debian.
(Just now I updated that page to explicitly mention wallpapers being
handled by the Desktop team).

Thanks a lot for your proposed new desktop theme.  Please try nudge the
Desktop team about their plans for theming of the next release.

Also, please consider joining the Design team - from your homepage it
looks like your interests coincide with this team :-)

Kind regards,

 - Jonas