[Design-devel] Theme contribution for debian 12

Juliette Taka juliettetaka.belin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:50:19 BST 2022

Hi Jonas,

Oh thank you! I'll contact the Debian Desktop team ASAP. :)

It could be an interesting adventure to join the design team! I read the
wiki (Design in Debian and Debian Design Team) but I'm still not quite sure
about the perimeter. Could you tell me a bit more about the work and the
expected contributions?

Thanks in advance!

Juliette

--