[Design-devel] Revival of the Debian Design Team

Siri Reiter siri at jones.dk
Tue Jul 19 11:57:57 BST 2022

Hi!

Thanks for showing interest in design in Debian, joining the design team
and for signing up to this mailing list.

Our meeting sunday afternoon here at DebConf was invigorating, and I'm
looking forward to moving on together with you. The meeting notes
(thanks very much, Mark!) have been moved to the meeting archive here:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Design/Meeting/20220718 . There are other
notes there as well, that might be interesting to look into.

The page https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Design suggests that "The team
uses Gobby <https://wiki.debian.org/gobby.debian.org> for collaborative
note-taking." Let's try that out.

It would be nice if we could meet again later this week. I suggest
thursday at 16.00 in the noisy hacklab.

Cheers,
Siri

--