[Design-devel] Next Debian Design team meeting to continue DebConf22 discussions

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Sat Jul 30 11:55:17 BST 2022

Hi Joenio and others,

Quoting Joenio Marques da Costa (2022-07-26 13:21:48)
> First, thanks you all for making this important subject alive inside
> Debian, I would like to propose a online meeting in ~1 month to continue
> discussing the topics we've started in DebConf22.
>
> I propose some date between 22 and 28 August, for me works good any day
> after 16h (UTC).
>
> Can you suggests the best day/time for you?

Excellent suggestion!

I have now created a dudle to help collect answers to that question
(because such "matrix" questions quickly gets confusing to discuss by
email): https://dud-poll.inf.tu-dresden.de/debian-design-2022-08/

Please everyoneone go to above web page and add yourself with info on
when you can attend an online meeting.

At Debconf we agreed to try do online meetings using Gobby and Mumble -
see https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Design for links to more details
about using those tools (or ask here if that's not helpful).

Mark wrote notes at our previous meeting at Debconf:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Design/Meeting/20220718

NB! You can subscribe to Debian Design team wiki pages to receive email
notification when they change.

 - Jonas