[Design-devel] Debian wiki: icons for fixed/open bugs

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Tue Apr 8 01:54:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The wiki has some JavaScript to check the status of embedded bug reports
and apply some CSS. The bug report links just get a normal web link
icon right now. For a while I've wanted two 16x16 icons representing
fixed bugs and unfixed bugs. I tried doing this myself but I failed to
come up with appropriate icons. I'm hoping someone with icon design
skills can create or find appropriate icons for us.

You can see the feature in action here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Arm64Port#Package_porting

--
bye,