[Fingerforce-devel] libfprint: New upstream snapshot upload

Didier Raboud odyx at debian.org
Sat May 19 15:42:37 UTC 2012

Hi Ulises, hi FingerForce,

I propose to update libfprint to incorporate the last fixes in upstream's Git
and to fix the broken versioning scheme (purely date-based when upstream had
releases).

My work is on this Git repository as the "debian/0.4.0-4-gdfff16f-1" tag:

	http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=fingerforce/libfprint.git;a=summary

I have uploaded the debian/0.4.0-4-gdfff16f-1 tag to DELAYED/7; please tell me
if I should cancel it or delay it any longer. I of course welcome any
comments.

Cheers,

OdyX