[Freedombox-discuss] distributed encrypted highly-available storage for the FreedomBox

Osama Khalid osamak at gnu.org
Fri Aug 27 01:45:07 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 08:56:15PM -0400, rohit wrote:
> I don't know, it's hard to predict storage needs other than that
> they are always increasing!  We should not neglect audio, and video
> and other large files from what people store and share.

True. Also there are backups! 40 or 60 GB is probably suitable for
today's usage. We cannot be very sure about the suitable storage five
years from now but anyway, as people consumption goes up, the prices
will go down so I think it will just work.

--
Osama Khalid
English-to-Arabic translator and programmer.