[Freedombox-discuss] Project plan?

Mauricio Siller mauriciosiller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:00:22 UTC 2011

Hi Eric;

My name is Mauricio and I am from Mexico, the project is very interesting
and I want to cooperate.

I want to know too what the plan is. I only found a VirtualBox Image of  FB,
is a Debian distribution, but I can't find more information about the code,
the web server, application or other software.

Can I help?

I can do some research, develop or translate :D