[Freedombox-discuss] can we buy the dreamplug

nathan nolast nathan1465 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:48:16 UTC 2011

After watching the debian conference video the speaker announced that the
official developmental testing plugserver will be the dreamplug, can i
safely purchase one under the impression that it will be fully supported for
time to come? there seemed to be some hints towards talking with
manufactores to address issues and add new features ect ect, so could we see
a .. dreamplug made specifically for freedombox deployment?

--
Thank you for your time
~Nathan
nathan1465 at gmail.com