[Freedombox-discuss] Mobile Freedom OS

nathan nolast nathan1465 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:51:01 UTC 2011

a phone that joins the dark/mesh network can also act as an intermediary
node for the entire network, a large network is a strong network, and cell
phones are growing like crazy.

if you ask me, phone communication is just as important as other proposed
methods of communication. considering pretty much all mobile service
providers are moving towards capping data, throttling speeds, and the
concentration of ownership between the super large carriers makes for some
really strong incentives for this type of technology. The idea of using my
smart phone to connect to a community driven cell network which could also
connect to our mesh/darknet Internet without paying for access, without
usage limitations, and without speed constraints is a very intriguing  idea.
The development of such a network would be a monster, but well worth it. I
would love to see the effect this would have 20 years down the road on cell
phone based services, and for that matter landline Internet services ect ect
ect. My ISP and cellular carrier would no longer be the mob, standing in
between my access to free information

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 6:55 AM, Marc Manthey <marc at let.de> wrote:

> On Jul 31, 2011, at 12:20 AM, ya knygar wrote:
>

> someone with https://www.facebook.com/people/Anders-Carlius/756200883
> account - please - ask him - if he willing to donate the tech to Open
> Source
> and became a new FBX era hero..
>

> great research ya knygar,  I did, see if he respond :)
>
> greetings
>

> --  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
> Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
> 50823 Köln - Germany
> Tel.:0049-221-29891489
> Mobil:0049-1577-3329231