[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox IRC Chat

Stefano Maffulli stefano at maffulli.net
Mon Aug 15 18:42:08 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 00:38 -0400, James Vasile wrote:
> FreedomBox is a busy project, and there's no better way to jump in than
> with real time discussion.  Bdale and I will be in #freedombox on OFTC
> on Monday the 15th at 9AM UTC-6.  We'll be taking all questions!

thanks everybody for partecipating to the IRC meeting. For those that
didn't have the chance to be there, I published the logs on our site:

http://www.freedomboxfoundation.org/news/20110815-1500utc-log/index.en.html

The IRC channel is always on, in any case, and many people there are
available to answer questions. Hop by any time on oftc.net #freedombox

/stef