[Freedombox-discuss] Introducing myself and netsukuku

Luca Dionisi luca.dionisi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 16:35:16 UTC 2011

I have encountered some problem in compiling python stackless for a
ARM device and at the moment I gave up.
This means that for the freedombox "main target" devices the current
netsukuku implementation will probably not fit.
So for now I will not proceed in looking for a packager and maintainer
of netsukuku in debian.
Right now I am exploring other measures to deliver this mesh protocol
to the masses.

I will keep my eyes open on this project anyway, which I support very much.
--Luca