[Freedombox-discuss] Promoting Freedom Box

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Mon Feb 28 23:02:27 UTC 2011

El 28/02/11 01:37, J David Eisenberg dijo:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar>
> wrote:
> > El 28/02/11 10:32, Matt Joyce dijo:
> >> Beats the german eagle though.  =P  Can we stop the america bashing
> >> plz.
> >
> > wasn't intending to start a flame way :)
> >
> > i think the gnu in a box looks good, and also the idea of
> > regionalizing freedomness symbols.
>
> Well, <fill-in-the-blank> bashing is fun to a point :)
>
> So, to get back to the topic: I think that "breaking chains" is a fairly
> universal symbol of freedom not tied to any particular country or
> political agenda. How you work that in with a plug-in box I don't know,
> but that's why I didn't major in art.

i used pictures of regular and irregular galaxies to represent how'd look
the bad architecture of the net and the good one, respectively. of course
it needs further explanation :D

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,
xmpp:fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
omb:http://identi.ca/fauno
blog:http://selfdandi.com.ar/
gnu/linux user #455044

OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2

http://parabolagnulinux.org
http://endefensadelsl.org