[Freedombox-discuss] Relationship driven privacy

John Walsh fiftyfour at waldevin.com
Mon Jul 4 03:55:31 UTC 2011

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the links. It's a pity the "modified BSD" license doesn't have
it's own unique name to avoid all the confusion because I cannot tell which
BSD license it uses. It was interesting learning about the social contract.

I don't think Friendika's will be accepted by Freedom because it hooks into
social networks i.e. leaking people's privacy. There is a new fork
(Friendika-Z) within the project to not hook into social networks. That
might be of interest to FreedomBox and it's license when the fork is
released.