[Freedombox-discuss] Working Groups and commercial tools

Aitor Pazos mail at aitorpazos.es
Fri Jul 15 00:14:50 UTC 2011

> So then, the five groups could be:
> 0) Connectivity (Physical/Link/Network Layer)
> 1) Privacy (Transport/Session/Presentation Layer)
> 2) Data Ownership (Application)
> 3) Social (Application)
> 4) UI/UX

I think we need a group in charge of tweaking the selected distro (debian) to
our needs. At some point we will need to modify the installation process,
tweak the kernel, create a new repository, etc.
-1) SW Platform group (OS, deployment)

Moreover, I think it will be important to have an advocacy group (maybe right
now is not urgent) which promotes the project, creates new materials for the
public, write release announcements...
5) Promotion

--
Aitor Pazos Ibarzabal