[Freedombox-discuss] Building from the bottom up, using automated tests

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Fri Jul 22 01:17:26 UTC 2011

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:53:38 +0100, Lars Wirzenius <liw at liw.fi> wrote:
> I've talked a bit with Bdale, and he's got some scripts
> around the multistrap tool to generate ARM images, it seems.

  git://git.gag.com/fbx/freedom-maker

We're working several parallel tasks here at Debcamp in Banja Luka this
week, one of which is continued development of this set of tools, which
will soon include another wrapping layer that uses your vmdebootstrap
work to build equivalent x86 images.

We're chatting in the #freedombox channel on irc.oftc.net as we work.

Bdale