[Freedombox-discuss] Mobile Freedom OS

Matt Dodson war2none at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 17:35:47 UTC 2011

I'd suggest the name 'Freeroam Box' and I think it's one for the lawyers, to decide whether it's possible to do over the private cell-phone networks.

I think it's a really good idea to venture that way, I've wanted a phone that would join a mesh-network and allow me to call out and receive calls and relay with my based picking up info and messages.

That's the way I'd see it working, communicating with your FB would be easy and calling out too, but I don't know how people could be able to phone in without the phones anonymity being compromised.

-m-