[Freedombox-discuss] Objectives and Introduction

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Fri Jun 10 15:42:57 UTC 2011

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:36:22 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
> No, I am not against tying FreedomBox to DDD[0] - quite the opposite!

Good.

> I am, however, concerned if we agree on what it means to be a "Debian
> Pure Blend"

Ok, thanks, I understand you now.  I'm more interested in delivering
working code than I am in fighting over definitions.  But for those not
intimately close to the details, describing what we're building as being
"like a Debian Pure Blend" seems useful for the moment.

I hope that more will become clear as I make time to write down what I
consider "already decided" as a way of focusing attention on the places
that need effort to fill gaps in our knowledge and code on the path to
an initial reference implementation.

Bdale